A&A Bolt and Screw Company was founded in 1979 by Alvin and Mae Rodick. After starting the company in the garage of their family home, it wasn't long before warehouse space was needed to accommodate the growing inventory, and more employees were needed to help with the growing business.
Nine years later, A&A purchased a 45,000 square foot warehouse located at 1110 Batavia Farm Road in Rosedale, MD. This location remains today as the company's corporate headquarters. An additional 80,000 square foot warehouse was purchased in 1991 to accommodate more products to create A&A's vast fastener inventory.
Our inventory consists of both standard and metric fasteners of all sizes, grades, materials and finishes. Today, our inventory includes construction anchors, all-thread rod, cutting tools, power tools and industrial supplies.
In 1993, The family business was purchased by Alvin and Mae's sons, Andy and Alan Rodick. Andy and Alan continue to manage and grow the business today with the help of their experienced employees and the principles that their parents instilled over the years -- outstanding service and quality.
A&A Bolt & Screw, Co.
1110 Batavia Farm Road
Baltimore, MD 21237